Monday, July 30, 2007

Zencast #4 (The British are Coming)

Don't Panic people I just changed the layout and color scheme a bit. Thought this was a little more peaceful and Zen-like if you will. (Not that you would panic over that sort of thing and if you did then you really have very little life!!)

So I've switched over to a new podcast server and cleaned up the method of recording to try and make it better. Hopefully the changes will help. I was in a very British frame of mind when I recorded this so hopefully it's your cup of tea as well. I know that Death Cab, Aberdeen and Rogue Wave aren't British but they certainly are trying really hard to mimic that sound, so don't give me any crap about it OK?

Anyway, enjoy



Tracklisting




Aberdeen -- Sink or Float
The Smiths -- A Rush And A Push And The Land Is Ours
The Editors -- The Weight Of The World
The Klaxons -- Golden Skans
Blur -- She's So High
Elastica -- Waking Up
Death Cab For Cutie -- This Charming Man
Rogue Wave - Seconds

No comments: