Sunday, May 11, 2008

Zencast #12 -- The Stress Cast

So I have been under a tremendous amount of stress lately. Work has piled up on me to the point where all I see is endless amounts of paper everywhere I turn. Normally stress doesn't really bother me (I am usually able to combat the feelings with my ADD like ability to multitask) but this last week hit me really hard. Getting up earlier than normal, going to bed later than I ought to and not eating very well certainly aren't helping. So this playlist was initially created to help me deal with this week's stress. As it turned out it made a pretty good podcast so here it is...



Tracklisting

1) The Pixies - Umass
2) ...And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead - The Rest Will Follow
3) Superchunk - The First Part
4) Superchunk - Hyper Enough
5) The Arcade Fire -- Keep The Car Running
6) Pavement -- Elevate Me Later
7) Desaparaceidos -- Greater Omaha
8) Fugazi - Cassavetes
9) The Betes Noires -- Black Blue Ink
10) Yo La Tengo - From A Motel 6

No comments: