Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I HATE MY F***ING COMPUTER

My wife has been complaining about our computer for months now. (Since she reads this right know she probably has a huge smirk of I TOLD YOU SO on her face right now...) Since it has never got me I have had no real reason to be concerned. Until tonight. After working on a new post for about half an hour... my damn computer crashed. Post Gone. Lost. Forever forgotten. So I have yet another reason to want to scream at the heaven's and curse all the known gods of all the known religions. I thought technology was designed to make life easier, not more frustrating. Screw it, I'm going back to using the big lined paper and extra wide pencils we used back in first grade. At least they were reliable...
In the meantime.

(mp3) Bloc Party -- Storm and Stress

No comments: