Thursday, September 13, 2007

Zencast #7 (Acoustically Speaking)

This episode of the Your Moment of Zen zencast is dedicated to the acoustic guitar in all its glory. A long time ago I bought an acoustic guitar, back when I still entertained notions of rock stardom (or at least coffee house anonymity) and tried to learn to play. But unlike Bryan Adams, I did not play till my fingers bled, and therefore did not master the instrument. Today it sits quietly in the hallway, mocking me and what might have been. So in honor of my unplayed acoustic guitar I bring your Episode lucky #7...





Tracklisting


1. Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova -- Falling Slowly
2. Joseph Arthur -- Honey and the Moon
3. Billy Bragg -- Northern Industrial Town
4. Black Rebel Motorcycle Club -- Complicated Situation
5. Bright Eyes -- From A Balance Beam
6. Cat Stevens -- Moonshadow
7. Coldplay -- Till Kingdom Come
8. Goo Goo Dolls -- Acoustic #3
9. Josh Ritter -- Snow is Gone (Live)
10. The Hereafter -- Eulogy


No comments: