Sunday, June 24, 2007

Imitation is the Sincerest Form of Flattery

It is well documented that I have very few original ideas. After listening to the wonderful work of Song, By Toad's initial podcast I felt like it was high time that I dipped my virutal toe into the Podcasting waters to see what might happen. The result for me at least is a little underwhelming. After all, its been about 10 years since I was a college radio dj so those skills will take time to find again. But I hope you enjoy the music at least. I promise next time I will do better. You can either download it or listen in the player on the right hand side of this page.

Cheers
Tracklisting
Bloc Party -- Kreuzberg
Heatmeiser -- Get Lucky
Jens Lekman -- Jens Lekman's Farewell Song
The Decemberists -- Here I Dreamt I Was An Architect
Pernice Brothers -- Saddest Quo
Votxtrot -- The Start of Something

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cronhauer - really enjoyed that, cheers. It's a bit strange, the podcasting, eh? I mean, you have radio experience so maybe not, but I find the actual sound of my own voice incredibly odd.