Saturday, June 30, 2007

These guys are a riot

So one more post before I call it a night. My wife and I have very similar tastes when it comes to comedy. We both throughouly enjoyed shows such as ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT, SCRUBS, and THE KNIGHTS OF PROSPERIETY (which was cancelled way before it could find an audience). So you can imagine why we would enjoy FLIGHT OF THE CONCHORDS. Kind of like a folkier version of Tenacious D (only much smarter and more subtle) these two guys haev a new HBO show that is really funny. Here are a couple of their videos to give you a taste. Check it out, you won't be sorry.


Video for "Inner City Pressure -- This could have been a lost PET SHOP BOYS song. I love the robotic voice chorus...it kills me.


Video for "She's So Hot, BOOM" -- Nothing like white boy rap. Even the Reggae call outs in the middle of the song are spot on parody brilliance.

No comments: