Monday, April 07, 2008

Zencast #11 -- The New Cast

So it has been ages since I did a podcast so I thought I would focus this episode on new material that is coming out (or has recently come out) for the 2008 year. Lots of highlights here, including a track from the new REM cd (which I will review in full later this week). Also of note is the new song from DEATH CAB FOR CUTIE, which will probably be the biggest record that will hit the blogosphere this year. So sit back, relax and check out what's in store for the new year.

Zencast #11 -- The New Cast



Tracklisting

REM -- Until the Day is Done
Counting Crows -- Hanging Tree
Death Cab For Cutie -- I Will Possess Your Heart
Tokyo Police Club -- Juno
The Charlatans -- Missing Beats (for a Generation)
Portishead -- Machine Gun
The Breeders -- Bang On
Black Francis -- I Sent Away
Billy Bragg -- O Freedom (thanks to Song, By Toad for this one)
Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds -- Lie Down (And Be My Girl)

No comments: