Sunday, July 29, 2007

Sebastian Waldejer

Got an e-mail asking me to review some music and I never turn down a chance to hear something new, so here it is.

SEBASTIAN WALDEJER is a singer songwriter from Norway who specializes in acoustic folk type songs with sensitive, make the girls swoon lyrics. He has released an ep by himself and is currently looking for a label to call home. This is music for a rainy day (you can almost see the water hitting the ground in songs like "Need You There") What his music lacks in experimentation is made up for in earnest feeling and passion. I did enjoy "Porcelain Baby", while "Angel's Plan" has a nice, and certainly more upbeat, guitar line. Definitely worth taking a few minutes to listen. I think the more I hear his stuff the more I will enjoy it.





Official Site here

No comments: