Thursday, July 12, 2007

Zencast #3

Another stab at the world of podcasting. Still getting used to the software and trying to still find a bit of a rhythm to the whole thing but I'm trying so bear with me. This is all music that I had on my work laptop. Before I'm accused of being a total slacker who is endangering the education of the youth of today let me explain. Whenever I have a few free minutes I check out some of my favorite blogs and have, over time, found some really good stuff. Other songs are from students whose taste I trust. It gives me some decent music to listen to while working. And really what's so wrong about that. I thing there is some good stuff here and as always I hope you enjoy it and always appreciate feedback.


Your Moment of Zen Podcast #3



Tracklisting

The Boxer Rebellion -- All You Do Is Talk
The Reindeer Section -- Sting
Shout Out Louds -- You Are Dreaming
Canasta -- Chance At Greatness
Amazing Pilots -- All My Wasted Days
Nada Surf -- If You Leave (OMD Cover)
Brave Captain -- I Pledge Resistance To The Flag
Chemical Brothers (Featuring Midlake) -- The Pills Won't Help You

1 comment:

Anna said...

Absolutely amazing podcast. Everything you played was totally "Jon" and threw me back to listening to one of your mixed tapes when we were in high school.

Gonna play it for my man tonight since you played stuff thats on his player as well, I think it will be right up his alley.

oh and EMAIL ME ! Sheesh.