Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Back to the Salt Mines


Tomorrow marks my return to work after my week and half long vacation. After spending the summer moonlighting as an English Teacher, I'm back into the world of Administration at a comprehensive urban high school. So in what may be the most cliched post I have ever done, here are some work themed songs to enjoy.

Even though I really enjoy staying at home and playing with my wife and kids, I do miss the rush of adrenaline that comes with the beginning of a new school year. I also enjoy the possibilities that come with a new start and new challenges. I remember as a kid beng so excited to get back to school and seeing my new classroom, meeting my new teacher and all the cool things that came with school (give me a break I was like 6!!). I know it's the cool thing to not like school but I still really enjoy the learning environment, no matter how warped it's become.


It's also my work so there are the usual office politics and realtionships to navigate which make the job harder. So hopefully you enjoy your work and are good at it, becuase after all if it ain't fun then why do it at all...



No comments: